Flexible working hours
weil technology has been developing and producing machinery and systems for innovative forming, cutting and joining technology for the world market for 30 years. Since then we have been engaged in the continuous development of our innovative systems and their highly automated technology. The foundation for our success are our now more than 200 employees at 4 locations worldwide.
- Creation of detailed designs and parts lists
- Creation and modification of drawings
- Creation of plans (e.g., layouts or floor plans)
- Management of all data in PLM and ERP
- Creation and administration of the purchased part models
- Completed vocational training as a draftsman (m / w / d)
- Sound knowledge in mechanical and plant engineering
- Safe handling of CAD systems (preferably SolidWorks)
- Experience with Keytech desirable
- Very good technical understanding
Due to our familiar and extremely collegial working environment, you can expect individual training as well as interesting further education opportunities. We attach great importance to a friendly meeting and compliance with our flat hierarchies. Our location in the beautiful Markgräflerland invites you to stay here in your free time and to get to know the beautiful advantages of the region.