Flexible working hours
weil technology has been developing and producing machinery and systems for innovative forming, cutting and joining technology for the world market for 30 years. Since then we have been engaged in the continuous development of our innovative systems and their highly automated technology. The foundation for our success are our now more than 200 employees at 4 locations worldwide.
- Processing of service assignments worldwide
- Short-term repair work, via "troubleshooting" up to the restoration of production capability
- Plant overhaul of presses and accessories in cooperation with the Service Office
- Installation, commissioning and programming of machines and systems
- Customer training for the operation of the machines and systems
- Technical training as an electromechanic, mechatronics engineer or electronics technician
- Further training as a technician of advantage
- Business experience in the commissioning of machinery and equipment as well as service activities
- Good language skills in English
- High readiness to travel
Due to our familiar and extremely collegial working environment, you can expect individual training as well as interesting further education opportunities. We attach great importance to a friendly meeting and compliance with our flat hierarchies. Your working location is in Salach.