Full time or part time
Flexible working hours
weil technology has been developing and producing machinery and systems for innovative forming, cutting and joining technology for the world market for 30 years. Since then we have been engaged in the continuous development of our innovative systems and their highly automated technology. The foundation for our success are our now more than 200 employees at 4 locations worldwide.
- Supervision and control of daily cleaning, including regular quality control
- Classification of the cleaning staff
- Create cleaning schedules, vacation scheduling, and monitoring working hours (especially for external staff)
- Close cooperation with the cleaning company
- Regulatory compliance and hygiene regulations
- Independent execution of unscheduled cleaning work
- Care of outdoor facilities
- Completed vocational training or professional experience in the field of building cleaning or property management
- Experience in leadership
- Friendly appearance
- Solution-oriented way of working
Due to our familiar and extremely collegial working environment, you can expect individual training as well as interesting further education opportunities. We attach great importance to a friendly meeting and compliance with our flat hierarchies. Our location in the beautiful Markgräflerland invites you to stay here in your free time and to get to know the beautiful advantages of the region.