Flexible working hours
weil technology has been developing and producing machinery and systems for innovative forming, cutting and joining technology for the world market for 30 years. Since then we have been engaged in the continuous development of our innovative systems and their highly automated technology. The foundation for our success are our now more than 200 employees at 4 locations worldwide.
- Cooperation in internal loading and unloading including packaging of complex machines
- On-time handling of shipments worldwide in compliance with legal regulations and contractual specifications (export / import, DE / EU / third country)
- Purchasing and disposition of the modes (road, air, sea) taking into account the specifications e.g. Heavy transports or loading excesses
- Create the shipping documentation in collaboration with the departments
- Management of the packaging account and control of forwarding invoices
- Completed vocational training as an industrial mechanic, mechatronics engineer, industrial master or mechanical engineering technician
- Professional experience in the commissioning of machines and systems as well as service activities
- Good language skills in English
- Personal interest in discovering the most beautiful places in the world in the course of our projects
Due to our familiar and extremely collegial working environment, you can expect individual training as well as interesting further education opportunities. We attach great importance to a friendly meeting and compliance with our flat hierarchies. Our location in the beautiful Markgräflerland invites you to stay here in your free time and to get to know the beautiful advantages of the region.