Our service for you
- We advise you on the optimal process and production-suitable design of your component. Depending on your requirements, we select the appropriate welding process and determine the ideal process parameters in initial sample parts.
- On the basis of a valid process and the ideal component geometry, we produce the first prototypes for you as a basis for checks and revisions and also offer pilot runs and sampling. We accompany you as a competent partner on the way to the production-ready component.
- With our equipment we can produce parts in small series up to an annual quantity of 1000 pieces. You need a higher output quantity? After consultation, we can put you in touch with a suitable supplier with our systems.
Please note the table below. Dimensions outside the matrix must be checked for producibility.
We use laser welding as the welding method for most of the tubes. In the case of large wall thicknesses, cold wire is additionally used during the welding process to obtain a more stable weld seam. The offer is rounded off by the following additional services:
- Dimensional inspection
- Expansion via cone or step expander
- Macrosections to ensure the seam quality