With this data privacy statement, we as the data controller in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation - DSGVO) clarify the nature, extent and purpose of the processing of personal data in connection with our website.
I. Definitions of terms
- "Personal data" means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; a natural person is regarded as identifiable if he or she can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by association with an identifier such as a name, identification number, location data, an identifier online or one or more special features or by means of the expression of the physical , physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of this natural person;
- "Processing" means any process performed, with or without automated procedures, or any such series of operations relating to personal data such as the gathering, collection, organisation, arranging, storage, adaptation or modification, read-outs, queries, use, disclosure by transmission, distribution or other means of provision, reconciliation, linking, restriction, erasure or destruction;
- “Controller” means the natural or legal person, public authority, body or other entity which, alone or together with others, decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data; where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Union law or the law of the Member States so that the controller or the specific criteria of his appointment are provided in accordance with Union or national law;
- "Recipient" means a natural or legal person, public authority, body or other entity to whom personal data are disclosed, whether or not it is a third party. However, public authorities which may receive personal data in accordance with Union or national law in connection with a particular inquiry are not considered to be recipients; the processing of such data by the public authorities mentioned shall be in accordance with the applicable data protection rules in accordance with the purposes of the processing;
II. General Information
1. Person responsible for data processing (controller)
weil engineering gmbh
Neuenburger Str. 23
Telephone +49 7631 1809 0
Fax +49 7631 1809 149
2. Contact details of the Data Protection Officer of the company
3. Legal bases
- We process personal data in line with at least one of the following legal bases:
- Consent of the data subject whose personal data is processed for one or several specific purposes (Article 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR);
- Performance of a contract with the data subject or to perform precontractual measures that are carried out at the request of the data subject (Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR);
- Performance of a legal obligation to which we are subject (Article 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. c GDPR);
- Protection of our legitimate interests or those of a third party (Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO)
- In this data privacy statement, we refer below to the respective legal basis of individual processing procedures.
4. Transfer of Data to Recipient
We only share personal data with recipients (processors or other third parties) to the extent necessary and only under one of the following conditions:
- The data subject has given his consent to the transfer;
- The transfer serves the fulfilment of contractual obligations or precontractual measures at the request of the data subject;
- We are legally obliged to the disclosure;
- The transfer is based on legitimate interests of us or a third party.
5. Third countries
The transfer of personal data to a country or an international organisation outside the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA) is subject to statutory or contractual permissions only under the conditions set out in Art. 44 et seq. GDPR. This means that an adequacy decision of the EU Commission under Art. 45 GDPR for the country in question, appropriate guarantees for data protection according to Art. 46 DSGVO or binding internal data protection regulations according to Art. 47 GDPR exist.
6. Rights of persons concerned
As a person concerned, you have the following rights:
- in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, you may request information about your personal data processed by us; furthermore, you may request information about the processing purposes, the categories of processed personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period or the criteria for determining the storage period, the origin of your data, if these have not been collected from you, the existence of an automated decision-making process including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about their details, such as the logic, scope and effects, the existence of a right to have your data corrected or deleted, the right to restrict or oppose such processing, the existence of a right of appeal to the supervisory authority, whether personal data have been transferred to a third country or to an international organisation and, if so, about the appropriate safeguards in connection with the transfer;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, you can demand the immediate correction of incorrect data or the completion of your personal data stored with us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, you may request the deletion of your personal data stored with us, unless the processing is required for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR you can demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, provided that the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, you need the data that we do not need any more for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, but it has not yet been determined whether our legitimate grounds for data processing outweigh your interest;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, you may request the transfer of your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or the transmission to another person responsible;
- in accordance with 21 GDPR, you can object to the processing of your personal data if there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct advertising and the legal basis for the processing of your personal data are regarded as legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO;
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR, you can revoke your consent that you have given at an earlier stage at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future;
- in accordance with 77 DSGVO you can complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our law office.
If you like to assert the data subject rights stated above, you can contact us or our Data Protection Officer at any time using the contact details above.
7. Deletion and restriction of personal data
Unless otherwise stipulated in this data privacy statement, personal data will be deleted if these data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed and the deletion does not conflict with statutory retention requirements. Additionally, we delete the personal data processed by us on request in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, if the conditions stipulated there are met. If personal data are required for other and legally permissible purposes, these are not deleted, but their processing is restricted in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR. In case of restriction the data will not be processed for other purposes. This applies, for example, to personal data that must be retained by us for commercial or tax law reasons. For example, documents pursuant to Section 257 para. 1 no. 2 and 3 HGB and Section 147 para. 1 and no. 2, 3, 5 AO for 6 years, documents pursuant to Section 257 para. 1 no. 1 and 4 HGB and Section 147 para. 1 no. 1, 4, 4a AO are kept for 10 years.
Cookies are used in our website. Cookies are small text files that your browser automatically creates and stores on your end device (laptop, tablet, smartphone, PC, etc.) when you visit our site. Cookies do not harm your device, do not contain viruses or other malicious software. Information is stored in the Cookie resulting in connection with the specific end device used in each case. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity. Cookies are mainly used to make the website more user-friendly, effective and secure.
We use session cookies to recognise during your visit to our site that you have already visited individual pages of our website. Additionally, certain functionalities are provided by such cookies. Session cookies are deleted after the end of your visit to our website.
The data processed by cookies are required for the mentioned protection purposes of our resulting legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR.
III. Individual processing operations
For our website, we use services provided by hosting companies, such as: Provision of web servers, storage space, database services, security and maintenance services.
In the context of this, we, or our hosting provider, process personal data of users of our Internet offer on the basis of our legitimate interests in an efficient and secure provision of this online offer in acc. with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
2. Access data and log files
When you call up our website or the individual pages, information is automatically sent to the server of our website by the browser on your device. This information is stored in so-called log files by us or our hosting provider and deleted after 6 months at the latest.
The following information is saved:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- Browser used and, if necessary, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
This data is processed for the following purposes:
- Provision of the Internet offer including all functions and contents
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Ensuring system security and stability
- Anonymised statistical evaluation of accesses
- Optimisation of the website
- Forwarding to public prosecutors' offices where unlawful interference / attack on our systems has occurred
- Other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest is based on the data collection purposes mentioned above. In no case we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about a person.
When you submit an online application on our website, we need your name, address, email, and telephone number to contact you. We also need a cover letter and a CV in the form of a PDF file. The disclosure of further personal data is voluntary. Data for the purpose of deciding on the employment relationship is processed in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily granted consent. Application documents will be kept for a period of 6 months after completion of the application process, taking into account the periods of objection of the General Equal Treatment Act (AGG) and deleted afterwards. We only continue to store your application documents for a period of up to two years if you have agreed to the data storage in advance.
4. Video surveillance
To safeguard the company’s property, to investigate theft, and for the settlement of claims, we monitor the publicly accessible area of our premises and the company's access areas at Neuenburger Str. 23, Müllheim, at times when the premises are unattended. Images recorded will be deleted automatically within a few days after the purpose for data processing was accomplished. Video surveillance is carried out on the basis of our legitimate interests for the prevention of criminal offenses under Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR in conjunction with Sec. 4 para. 1 no. 3 BDSG.
IV. Statistics and analysis
Our website uses Piwik, which is a so-called web analysis service. Piwik collects data about the visits of users of our website. These data serve the purpose of ensuring a needs-based design and the continuous optimisation of our Internet offer, to measure the success of marketing measures and to create statistical evaluations. The legal basis is our legitimate interests under Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. The information will not be disclosed to third parties and in no case will the IP address be associated with other data concerning the user. The IP addresses are anonymised, so that an assignment is not possible.
If you do not want Piwik to process visitor data from you, you can prevent this with an opt-out cookie from Piwik. This cookie ensures that no visitor data from your browser will be processed by Piwik in the future:
V. Services of Google
Provider of Google's services below is Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (hereafter "Google").
Legal basis for the use of the following services of Google are our legitimate interests under Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Google has joined the EU / US Privacy Shield Agreement, which is committed to upholding European privacy standards, in line with EU requirements for legitimising the transfer of personal data to the United States. For information about Google's commitment, see
1. Google Web Fonts
This website uses external pleadings from Google, so-called web fonts. In this regard, your browser loads the required web font into the browser cache when you visit the website. If your browser does not support this function, a standard font will be used by your computer to display the website. This service collects your IP address, which of our websites you have visited and, if necessary, other data required by Google for the provision of the web fonts. The generated information about your use of this website is stored on a server in the USA. This information may also be transferred to third parties if required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of us or Google.
2. Google Maps
1. Google Analytics
2. Google AdWords with conversion tracking
VII. Mediea content
In the context of our website services we partially use third party content, which is loaded directly from servers of the content providers, as named below. The purpose of integrating this content is to make our website more attractive. The purpose of making our website more attractive is also our legitimate interest in using such external content. The legal basis is for the use of such plugins are our legitimate interests under Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Our website uses media content from the YouTube platform. Provider is Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (hereafter "Google").
The purpose is to display content of the YouTube platform that relates to the content of our website. This service collects your IP address and any additional data Google may need to provide the YouTube content. The information gathered about your use of this website is stored on a server in the USA. This information may also be transferred to third parties if required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of us or Google. If you are logged in to your YouTube account while you are visiting our website, Google can link your visit of our website directly to your YouTube user account. If you do not want Google to be able to associate the data collected on our website with your respective user account on YouTube, you must first log out of YouTube.
Google has joined the EU/US Privacy Shield Agreement and is committed to uphold EU data privacy standards. Google therefore meets the EU requirements for legitimising the transfer of personal data to the United States. For information about Google’s commitment, please visit: